Monday, May 3, 2010

To the best parts of my day

There's very few greater satisfactions than waking up to a big gummy smile & tiny little baby toes. .. Big eyes that say, "You are the biggest part of my life & I love you," without any actual words. .. a smell that I could inhale repeatedly throughout the day & gain a new smile each every time; all this showering over the simple fact that this beautiful being came from my body created by my same Creator. WOW.

Dedicated to my sweet children who bless me far more than they ever drain me.. haha.


1 comment:

  1. Okay, so this made me tear up.....I "feel" everything you just said and that's why I just had to keep on having babies lol! Love those sweet little ones and those tender, precious moments, big eyes, sticky hands, adorable snuggles......even the naughty things they do!
    Love you too....even though you grew up! You are a beautiful woman and an amazing mother!
    ((((Hugs)))) to you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete